I cannot believe it's taken me the whole day to write this ridiculous reading response. And I'm not even done yet. Bleh. I feel so antsy about going home tomorrow. And now I'm here to kill time.
I registered for classes for Fall2009. I was surprised by how fast some classes filled up from yesterday. Got hit with reality. I'm done with freshmen year in about 3 weeks from now. Crazy, now that I think about it. Then I'll be done with Sophomore year. Then Junior year. Then Senior year. Then what? All I know is I really need to talk to a counselor about classes I should/need take. Declare my major by the end of next year (the latest). Look for some internships.
Went back down to DB last Thursday. Stayed at Howard's for the rest of the weekend. Went to look for my prom dress on Friday. Twas successful. Bloomingdale's and BCBG never disappoint. Prom on Saturday. It felt absolutely weird that it was my last time getting my hair done my Tiffany and make up done by Clinique. Overall, fun I would say. Came home early Sunday. Parents came up to visit but too bad I wasn't feeling too well as nature was calling ): I'm feeling ecstatic for the upcoming long weekend!
Cold Turkey was an epic fail. Lasted three days before giving in. Constant herd of midterms, papers, assignments, finals, whatnot do not help the process a bit. In fact, it just catalyzes the cravings. Hopefully, when summer comes around.
Preview of the apartment I'm living in next year. The view from the living room window. Not bad Not bad (:
Pictures from the Apple Store a few weeks back





MmM I have to get back to writing now. Good bye!
I registered for classes for Fall2009. I was surprised by how fast some classes filled up from yesterday. Got hit with reality. I'm done with freshmen year in about 3 weeks from now. Crazy, now that I think about it. Then I'll be done with Sophomore year. Then Junior year. Then Senior year. Then what? All I know is I really need to talk to a counselor about classes I should/need take. Declare my major by the end of next year (the latest). Look for some internships.
Went back down to DB last Thursday. Stayed at Howard's for the rest of the weekend. Went to look for my prom dress on Friday. Twas successful. Bloomingdale's and BCBG never disappoint. Prom on Saturday. It felt absolutely weird that it was my last time getting my hair done my Tiffany and make up done by Clinique. Overall, fun I would say. Came home early Sunday. Parents came up to visit but too bad I wasn't feeling too well as nature was calling ): I'm feeling ecstatic for the upcoming long weekend!Cold Turkey was an epic fail. Lasted three days before giving in. Constant herd of midterms, papers, assignments, finals, whatnot do not help the process a bit. In fact, it just catalyzes the cravings. Hopefully, when summer comes around.
Preview of the apartment I'm living in next year. The view from the living room window. Not bad Not bad (:Pictures from the Apple Store a few weeks back





MmM I have to get back to writing now. Good bye!