I don't know where to begin
Lately, I've become accustomed to being alone. Actually, it's been that way in, well, a way, for quite some time now. Sometimes I find it necessary to keep me sane, and other times I feel... lonely. I don't know what it is. I hate that I'm back in this slump again. I've hit this cycle so many damn times within the past few months. It's as if when I'm finally content with how things are, my emotions kick into high gear and bring me down down down. I don't know why I have become like this. In the past, I was always up to do spontaneous things. But now, I just prefer to sleep early. However, the development of the habit of sleeping early has not resulted in waking early, which I believe is not too good since I'm still missing breakfast.
I'm just anticipating the end of this quarter. I just want to get finals over with and move out back to the comfort of my room back home. My birthday's coming up in 2 weeks and it's right smack dab in the middle of finals. It sucks knowing that I can't spend it with my parents, especially my mom who gave birth to me on the day. I wonder if it's going to be like this for the next 3 years. I don't know if I can handle it. Also, there's going to be another big part missing on the day this year. I don't quite know how to express how I feel about it. I suppose I'll just see.
As for my activities for the past week, I went back down home but stayed over at Howard's Thursday night. Went to Melrose and Hollywood & Highland but left early to go back to finish 'The Prestige'. Ran errands on Saturday with my mom. Went to Howard's Grandmother's 80th birthday lunch on Sunday. Drove back up to SB Monday night with Charlie.
I want to get out of here. I miss home. I miss you.
Lately, I've become accustomed to being alone. Actually, it's been that way in, well, a way, for quite some time now. Sometimes I find it necessary to keep me sane, and other times I feel... lonely. I don't know what it is. I hate that I'm back in this slump again. I've hit this cycle so many damn times within the past few months. It's as if when I'm finally content with how things are, my emotions kick into high gear and bring me down down down. I don't know why I have become like this. In the past, I was always up to do spontaneous things. But now, I just prefer to sleep early. However, the development of the habit of sleeping early has not resulted in waking early, which I believe is not too good since I'm still missing breakfast.
I'm just anticipating the end of this quarter. I just want to get finals over with and move out back to the comfort of my room back home. My birthday's coming up in 2 weeks and it's right smack dab in the middle of finals. It sucks knowing that I can't spend it with my parents, especially my mom who gave birth to me on the day. I wonder if it's going to be like this for the next 3 years. I don't know if I can handle it. Also, there's going to be another big part missing on the day this year. I don't quite know how to express how I feel about it. I suppose I'll just see.
As for my activities for the past week, I went back down home but stayed over at Howard's Thursday night. Went to Melrose and Hollywood & Highland but left early to go back to finish 'The Prestige'. Ran errands on Saturday with my mom. Went to Howard's Grandmother's 80th birthday lunch on Sunday. Drove back up to SB Monday night with Charlie.
I want to get out of here. I miss home. I miss you.