
I can't believe I'm back here again. It's absolutely vicious, this so-called routine.
I feel as if I need to put some things on hold to put my priorities first. Sometimes I feel as if there are bigger and better things out there and by me being here in school stands in my way to experience such great opportunities. I feel as if I can apply myself better, in regards to everything. I don't want to become self-destructive. I cannot. I refuse. I really need to get away for a while. Perhaps a trip before summer school begins? But then I have to worry about getting a job to earn money to pay for my rent next year and whatever crap I want to buy and take classes so that I can (hopefully) graduate early. FUCK college plays with not only you mentally but fucking emotionally as well. It drains so much of my fucking energy, pulling my hair out to figure this shit out.
Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the school. I mean how can you not? Right next to the beach, got our own little community, Isla Vista. But sometimes I feel as if I'm trapped in this bubble here. And this bubble is keeping me from the rest of the world. GAHHHHH
Have to figure the whole deal with Mt. Sac UGH! Why is it so damn difficult to register for classes there? They got so many fucking steps to go through. As for session B classes here, I've gotten 2 down so far. And they clash with one another. So I got to take care of that.
At least I finally listed the ad calling for subleasers for our house over the beginning of summer.
So far so good, I suppose? Got 2 responses from 2 different Irish people so far and I got to admit, I'm a bit iffy. Irish people are quite the wild ones!
Speaking of wild, Happy Cinco de Mayo! I'm sure people are enjoying themselves tonight because I hear people walking back to their dorms drunk off their a$$e$ mmhmm.

Update on the hiatus (after only two days, haha...) it's been going well. Except I've been getting insane cough attacks lately and that's one reason factoring into my decision to quit. I have to admit, urges here and there but I can control myself. I have to. I can't give in because that would just be pathetic. It's just so hard being here at school where my freedom is taken advantage of. Whateverrr after I got ripped off by IV Deli when they sold one of the two pack deal individually, I'm in no mood to purchase any more of such products.

I feel as if I need to put some things on hold to put my priorities first. Sometimes I feel as if there are bigger and better things out there and by me being here in school stands in my way to experience such great opportunities. I feel as if I can apply myself better, in regards to everything. I don't want to become self-destructive. I cannot. I refuse. I really need to get away for a while. Perhaps a trip before summer school begins? But then I have to worry about getting a job to earn money to pay for my rent next year and whatever crap I want to buy and take classes so that I can (hopefully) graduate early. FUCK college plays with not only you mentally but fucking emotionally as well. It drains so much of my fucking energy, pulling my hair out to figure this shit out.
Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the school. I mean how can you not? Right next to the beach, got our own little community, Isla Vista. But sometimes I feel as if I'm trapped in this bubble here. And this bubble is keeping me from the rest of the world. GAHHHHH
Have to figure the whole deal with Mt. Sac UGH! Why is it so damn difficult to register for classes there? They got so many fucking steps to go through. As for session B classes here, I've gotten 2 down so far. And they clash with one another. So I got to take care of that.
At least I finally listed the ad calling for subleasers for our house over the beginning of summer.
So far so good, I suppose? Got 2 responses from 2 different Irish people so far and I got to admit, I'm a bit iffy. Irish people are quite the wild ones!
Speaking of wild, Happy Cinco de Mayo! I'm sure people are enjoying themselves tonight because I hear people walking back to their dorms drunk off their a$$e$ mmhmm.

Update on the hiatus (after only two days, haha...) it's been going well. Except I've been getting insane cough attacks lately and that's one reason factoring into my decision to quit. I have to admit, urges here and there but I can control myself. I have to. I can't give in because that would just be pathetic. It's just so hard being here at school where my freedom is taken advantage of. Whateverrr after I got ripped off by IV Deli when they sold one of the two pack deal individually, I'm in no mood to purchase any more of such products.
