


Lately, I've come to the realization that I have no passion. Meaning, I have no heart (?) I don't know. I just feel as if I'm simply not ambitious enough! Some people have something to live for, and I don't see myself with that kind of motivation. I'm beginning to doubt my capabilities of surviving the next years of college. I cannot stand going through the same boring routine every single day: wake up, rush to class (sometimes not even bothering to go to class), eat, class(maybe), eat, shower, study/read, sleep anddd repeat. I know I'm partially the one to blame for this mundane lifestyle and I really want to change my ways!
My memory of my trip to Paris a couple years back slowly slipping from my mind. I remember at the time, I hated Paris (which is a long story). I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas there and let's just say it was not jolly. But now as I reflect upon pictures taken from the trip and scraps of my memory, I understand what the whole hype about Paris is really about. Trust me, that picture does not do any justice to the real thing, but Paris is absolutely beautiful! I hope to return there... one day.So I've finally uploaded pictures! Not many, but good enough for my lazy ways!
I believe this was from a while back since the decor of the window display of Marc by Marc Jacobs is Valentine's-esque
This was very recent! Friday April 10, 2009 to be exact! My Loverboy lookin' very snazzy in the second picture. HAHA! Typical day that day: La Brea->Melrose. Then explored Space 15 Twenty and went to eat at Hollywood & Highland.
The day we finished our last final and had the mini road trip back! Hooka at Twilight!
The day before I left for Taiwan. Celebrated our 2-year anniversary early since I wasn't going to be here the following Monday ):GEEWHIZ! This was a semi-long post. I'll end it right now. QUICK AND PAINLESS! BYE!