I feel very determined to get ahead on my schoolwork and such. So far so good! I had the same epiphany June had over the weekend and I will say this: we are in this together! 4.0 GPA FTW! Yes?
I'm excited for this week! Lots of (fun-filled) activities that I can't wait to attend. On the down side, I've got lots of things to complete such as apply for summer school, fix my bike, etc. Oh, and I really need to buy some milk because I need to get on the vitamin D train.
I'll keep this post short since I gots to go because the RGST71 reader is calling me and I can finally paint my nails pastel purple since it's spring! (?)
I'll leave you with this:
Actually, this should apply to me more so than you probably since I can relate with all the points mentioned!
I'm excited for this week! Lots of (fun-filled) activities that I can't wait to attend. On the down side, I've got lots of things to complete such as apply for summer school, fix my bike, etc. Oh, and I really need to buy some milk because I need to get on the vitamin D train.
I'll keep this post short since I gots to go because the RGST71 reader is calling me and I can finally paint my nails pastel purple since it's spring! (?)
I'll leave you with this:
Actually, this should apply to me more so than you probably since I can relate with all the points mentioned!
