Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pressed for time

Greetings there!

I finally have time to update this blog since I ended class early today. Speaking of classes, Midterms have arrived! This always happens each quarter! Midterms/ Finals just creep up around the corner and SURPRISE! Yikes ):
My hope is definitely not hidden. At least I hope that's how it is. I have hopes of achieving that 4.0 this quarter!

Well, last week was a semi-failure. Here it goes-

Wednesday: Hooka night which later turned into beer night. Haha! Mm the peach mint (?) I believe was extra delicious! So, Kevin bought me, June, Janice, and Jenn a 12 pack of 'ona's while others had their own. Played King's Cup which was made interesting when I made the rule of talking with a lisp throughout the game! Hahaha Yepppp

Thursday: Made dinner for Jason Cho & Charles. MM MM spaghetti and garlic bread! Very successful!
Friday: No classes! Yay for our greatly planned schedules Haha (: Went to State Street around 2 and shopped for a super long time. We actually lost track of time and realized it was 7! Rushed back to get ready. Alex picked us up (much thanks!) then off to LA we went on the charter bus. Zeta Phi Rho @ Red Pearl! The "club" turned out to be a restaurant. Lame! But I guess it worked Haha.The night was pretty fun with the girls. Came back around 3am, slept at 7am haha!
Saturday: Zoo date got canceled ): Just lurked in the room since we were all dead tired from the night before.
Sunday: Picnic got canceled too ): Bleh wasn't feeling too well. Caught up on my drama
Began watching it when I was in Taiwan. Caught up on the ones I had missed. Highly recommended! Ugh just hate how I have to wait one week for new episodes ):

Well, I'm going back home tomorrow and I'm pretty excited! Saturday is the lovaboy's birthday and possibly a tattoo for me? Hope so!
These rings are super cute! Haha It's like wearing a mini town on your fingers!
Oh MYMYMY! Look at all those shoes! I wish I had as many shoes as whoever this lucky person is! I want to go shopping now...

Enough of my nonsense! I shall go clean my room and start packing for my trip back home tomorrow.
See ya later!