Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Calm before the storm


Today was the perfect day to stay in bed and sip on a hot cup of green tea. Too bad I had to go to class. Not only did I go to class, I went out of my way to get there. It's rare for SB to see such gloomy weather as today's. It certainly fits my mood lately.

I'm slowly becoming convinced that I have depression. Or it's just me over exaggerating. Most likely the latter. One of my (many) flaws is that I over analyze every aspect of everything someone does or says. I even foolishly try to figure out what they're thinking.

I'm beginning to become weary of this place. I thought Spring quarter was supposed to be the most exhilarating? I think this weekend is the first weekend I've anticipated going home. Maybe then and there I can figure out what's wrong with me. Or maybe there's nothing really wrong with me. It's just my mind manipulating my thoughts?

The Kooks- Ooh La
on repeat
"The world just chewed her up,
and spat her out"
Yum.