My LAPTOP PULLED AN EPIC FAIL JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO! Really now? First, my iPhone fails on me, now my beloved laptop of three years! Technology just has not been cooperating with me for the past few days. Good thing I purchased this mini laptop last time I went home so that I could take to class (weighs 3 pounds!) Guess my dad was right about "being ready," especially in the case of today. Speaking of my dear old dad, he drove up today just to drop off my new iPhone with some yummy food, fruits, and cake! I should have done some research before I told my dad I wanted the white version of the iPhone 3G. Didn't know the white one only came in 16GB, meaning it was more expensive. YIKES! He drove almost 3 hours (including traffic) just for that! Didn't know he was here until I got back from dinner and saw his note on my door. Geez. The things my daddy does for me. I really would have preferred he drove up saturday though, that way we could go out to grab a bite to eat because he left a while after today which I thought was quite a pity!Moving on!
Yesterday June, Janice, Jenn, and I pulled an all nighter. June had her MS27 and Soc1 finals the next day so we decided to stay up with her since she and Janice did the same for me when I stayed up all night writing my BLST6 term paper. Returning the favor! It was not all that bad I must say! Jenn and I had our Geol30 extra credit assignment to work on and Janice just played blockles and read Perez the entire time haha! Finished around 7, went down to get breakfast, came up and completely knocked out like the world was going to end. WAS supposed to wake up an hour later for class but ended up waking up at 1... missing our discussion. UGH! Went back to sleep after realizing it was not possibly to make it to section then woke up around 3 to turn in our extra credit assignment. Just finished doing absolutely nothing except play blockles and add new apps to my phone an hour ago and now i'm writing this!
I feel ultra ultra ultra bad about the crazy amount of money I'm spending this month. With my new laptop, the death of my old iPhone, the welcoming of my new iPhone, and the second installment for rent next year... I think I need to find a job. NOW! I really don't like the feeling of my dad working hard to bring home the money and me just spending it. Just doesn't feel right. I feel that I need to begin providing for my own lifestyle now that I'm in college. Sooner or later right? I really need to get ahold of things. Everything's just coming at me so fast that I find myself overwhelmed with tasks unfulfilled...
On a brighter note,

Cute outfit!Good night fellow reader! See you later!