Monday, March 16, 2009

Whisk me away from these restless nights

I find myself developing terrible sleeping patterns lately; actually, ever since the beginning of winter quarter. I don't know what it is, but I just can't seem to fall asleep before 3AM anymore. And lately it's gotten worse, 3AM has been pushed to 5AM. I absolutely dread waking up at one in the afternoon because I feel as if I've let half of the day go to waste.

I'm really looking forward to the end of this week. No more papers and studying for a good week-then it's back to the chaotic world of college.

I find that communication is dire in any relationship. Miscommunication is generally what leads to petty fights and whatnot. What is even important than communication is the understanding of both parties. If you cannot see where the other is coming from, then you will never resolve the problem. And if you get the feeling that all your emotions are about to jump out of your heart and through your mouth into a sentence, then let it be. You should always speak your mind, let the other know how you feel. I remember from My Best Friend's Wedding (which I've watched at least 7 times), there's a quote that I absolutely adore: "If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just passes you by." Same goes with any other thoughts.

Well, I really think I should be heading to bed now. I've got a painful day ahead of me today. Take home essay for final that asks for references from lectures, which I did not attend. Should've, would've, could've!

Good night, or Good morning, I must say to all!