Just a thought...
I've come to realize that there are clones of Cory Kennedy here at school
...except with blonde hair
Anyways, I should really go back to focusing on my assignment. Surprisingly, I don't feel tired at all considering what time it is! It's all good. June's pulling an all nighter so we gotta pull one for the team! Dead week is just around the corner. EEK!
I'll come back after finals (spring break) and I'll post long delayed pictures (hopefully).
P.S. I hope our little planned date in LA works out June, Janice, and Jenn!
...except with blonde hairAnyways, I should really go back to focusing on my assignment. Surprisingly, I don't feel tired at all considering what time it is! It's all good. June's pulling an all nighter so we gotta pull one for the team! Dead week is just around the corner. EEK!
I'll come back after finals (spring break) and I'll post long delayed pictures (hopefully).
P.S. I hope our little planned date in LA works out June, Janice, and Jenn!