Wednesday, June 03, 2009

All the beautiful things don't agree with you

The weekend has come and go
and I am here to update!

So I mentioned in the previous post that we went to Chumash on Thursday.


Friday, we went to the Electronic Music Festival in one of the many parks in Isla Vista.

Saturday, went to Zeta's. Pre-pre-game'd in Janice's room then pre-game'd at Breakpointe. Headed over to Zeta's around 12. Very fun I must say! Kevin Bang contributed with his thunderclapping and a-townin' hahaha! Me and him went on missions which turned out to be very successful although he kept flicking the thing all over the place! Haha! All in good fun. Left around 3ish and me, Janice, and June talked into the wee hours of the morning, 7:15 to be exact.

Now, I'm thrown back into the evil grasp of schoolwork and stressing over an upcoming paper and finals. This will probably be the last time I post in a while. A week from now, I will be consumed in last minute cramming.

I'll keep this short and crisp! BYE!