Don't know why I'm still up.
Left for Chumash around 9. Got lost for 30 minutes as we went the opposite direction of our destination. Drove through what seemed as the middle of nowhere. FINALLY got to Chumash around 10:15. Lost $9 ): ugh! Us four girls looked completely out of place as the casino was full of old people and the crazy lady who was furious with the two slot machines she hogged. Left around 12:30. Came back around 1. Went up to Janice's to play some Big2 and drink a "dollop" haha! Called it a night around 3.
Mm I need more polaroids. I need to search high and low through ebay for decent prices.
Fun weekend ahead!
Anticipate a great ordeal of pictures,
I promise!
Left for Chumash around 9. Got lost for 30 minutes as we went the opposite direction of our destination. Drove through what seemed as the middle of nowhere. FINALLY got to Chumash around 10:15. Lost $9 ): ugh! Us four girls looked completely out of place as the casino was full of old people and the crazy lady who was furious with the two slot machines she hogged. Left around 12:30. Came back around 1. Went up to Janice's to play some Big2 and drink a "dollop" haha! Called it a night around 3.
Mm I need more polaroids. I need to search high and low through ebay for decent prices.
Fun weekend ahead!
Anticipate a great ordeal of pictures,
I promise!