
Really? Are you freakin' serious? Are you really going to say that nonsense to me?
I really did not expect that to bother me this much... but it's absolutely irritating.
It may not seem as a big of a deal to you or others who hear,
but it FUCKING HITS DEEP
I mean, I admit I used to look at things the same way, but I recognize how I naive I once was. Hopefully, you will to. It just baffles me to hear what you have to say.
Next time you open your damn mouth, be careful not to have a mouth diarrhea episode #2
'Cause I PROMISE YOU
I will not be as polite or calm as I was this time
I'm never looking at you the same way anymore.
On a brighter (not really) note,
I need to finish this paper. I've got a lot of update but it just seems as if the workload just keeps piling up. Writing paper due tomorrow, BL ST6 research paper (9 to 12 crazy pages) due... soon.
WOW I hope you choke on your disgusting words.
I really did not expect that to bother me this much... but it's absolutely irritating.
It may not seem as a big of a deal to you or others who hear,
but it FUCKING HITS DEEP
I mean, I admit I used to look at things the same way, but I recognize how I naive I once was. Hopefully, you will to. It just baffles me to hear what you have to say.
Next time you open your damn mouth, be careful not to have a mouth diarrhea episode #2
'Cause I PROMISE YOU
I will not be as polite or calm as I was this time
I'm never looking at you the same way anymore.
On a brighter (not really) note,
I need to finish this paper. I've got a lot of update but it just seems as if the workload just keeps piling up. Writing paper due tomorrow, BL ST6 research paper (9 to 12 crazy pages) due... soon.
WOW I hope you choke on your disgusting words.