
I have absolutely no idea why I am still up. I should be KTFO'd on my bed by now, but surprisingly I got myself to take a shower (which felt superb!) after coming back an hour ago. YesYes today twas' fun. Except for the last half. Seriously, random people should not stop by because all they create is unnecessary drama! But that guy really looked like he was going to "SHAT" in his pants wahahahaha. I must say... being "x'd" is quite... great!
I'll be back. GOOD NIGHTS, better yet, GOOD MORNINGS TO YA!
RE-RE-RE-RE-REWIND!
MM not reallys. So last night we had the KASA Lil' Sis/ Lil' Bro revealing. We arrived around 7:30 to eat dinner then shortly after we had the revealing and played games. Twas' fun! Especially when everyone seemed so certain about who their Big Sis/ Big Bro was. BUHBUHBUH I was right abouts mine! Bahahaha! Anyways, started drinking around 11 and everything went uphill?(at least for me it did!) or downhill for others haaaa. Left around 3 andd the rest is explained above.
MMm I don't have any pictures now... but I'll post some pictures me and Jenn took in Geol30 class teeeeheeee



Good bUYS for now!
I'll be back. GOOD NIGHTS, better yet, GOOD MORNINGS TO YA!
RE-RE-RE-RE-REWIND!
MM not reallys. So last night we had the KASA Lil' Sis/ Lil' Bro revealing. We arrived around 7:30 to eat dinner then shortly after we had the revealing and played games. Twas' fun! Especially when everyone seemed so certain about who their Big Sis/ Big Bro was. BUHBUHBUH I was right abouts mine! Bahahaha! Anyways, started drinking around 11 and everything went uphill?(at least for me it did!) or downhill for others haaaa. Left around 3 andd the rest is explained above.
MMm I don't have any pictures now... but I'll post some pictures me and Jenn took in Geol30 class teeeeheeee



Good bUYS for now!