So basically last week I experienced a dye job gone terribly wrong. I intended to dye my hair dark brown because I was getting sick of my blonde streaks (which I kinda miss now...) but I ended up dying my hair strawberry red... I forgot to add the brown mix, which I don't know why I had to anyways. The lady said it was dark brown!... This is how it turned out:
Sure, it doesn't look pink in the picture.... but my blonde streaks became NEON PINK-_- goodness gracious!Thankfully I dyed it again! and now it's dark brown/burgundy (:
On to a brighter note... and not brighter pink....
I finally got me some Ray-Bans! Well, I got them 2 weeks ago haha but I'm still excited! Good-Bye to my mother's vintage Dior and hello to BRAND NEW Ray-Bans!
I settled for black because the other colors screamed hipster. But then again... LA is hipster nation (i.e. Cory Kennedy)COUNTDOWN TIL "THE RACHEL ZOE PROJECT": EXACTLY ONE MORE WEEK


YIKES! I am excitedd haha I know it may seem to many like a retarded show but I ENVYYYY Rachel Zoe. To be surrounded by Givenchy, Chloe, Zac Posen, Oscar De La Renta, ETC ETC masterpieces on a daily basis?! "I'D DIE" Hahahahaha But she looks a bit old for a 36 year old ): I guess that's what 15 years in the styling/fashion industry does to you! STRESSS
I'll end this post with "Lykke Li"! I was introduced to her music towards the end of "The Hills" Premiere and now I cannot stop playing her musicccc Note: the video is a bit funky but her voice is absolutely adorableeeee! Highly recommended!