Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Can I get a cute cute?

I've come to realize that I've served as a human dictionary and spelling check for Howard since we've been together. There has been numerous moments when he's asked what this word meant, what that word meant,..... but this time has to be the most memorable:

HOWARD: how do you spell senarial?
RITA:huh
RITA:scenery?
HOWARD: like in this secerial
HOWARD: we have to blah blah blah
RITA: i have noooo idea what you're talking about):
HOWARD: ce na rial
HOWARD: " in this senerial, the story is good"
HOWARD:"but in a different senerial, the outcome would be differernt"
HOWARD: sernerial kinda mean "in this case"
HOWARD:i just don't know how to spell that word
HOWARD:senarial
HOWARD:se nar rial?
HOWARD:i don't know
RITA: scenario is what you mean
HOWARD: yes yes yes

HAHAHA! wowzerrrrrrrs QT(3.14)!

I don't really have much to blog about... so I'll add cute pictures of Siri. They're somewhat relevant to the topic of this blog... right? (props to Fashionista)