Why do I make the effort if the same is not reciprocated from the other end?
Why do I continue to try when in the end, I find myself with the same results?
What is it that I'm doing wrong?
What is it that I need to fix whatever is wrong with me?
Because I certainly can't change anything or anyone.
So what do I do now?
What am I left with?
I wish it was easy to not care. And that seems to always be the case.
It's easy to say "well, forget it, I don't care" but you really do care.
Admitting that you do care is the hard part.
Breaking down the barriers you've built, revealing how you really feel, and falling victim to vulnerability is sometimes what we fear most.
All I can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing