I feel incredibly relieved to be back at school. I feel as if I've gained back my freedom.
Unfortunately, spring quarter started today. Bleh!
Today was a complete drag because of the hassle of crashing classes and whatnot. More crashing tomorrow to be done.
I always am a bit optimistic at the start of each quarter, and I hope for this quarter, that optimism carries on through the entire 10 weeks.
Plus! I need to rid of my late sleeping habits. It's taking a toll on my body! (and face, booo)

Found these jeans pretty interesting yet creepy at the same time? Looks like the left butt cheek is made of studs!
I wish I took more pictures so I don't have to rely on blogs that post pretty pictures and ffffound.com to embellish my site ):
Well! I am out of things to say. So! This is goodBye! Until next time!
Unfortunately, spring quarter started today. Bleh!
Today was a complete drag because of the hassle of crashing classes and whatnot. More crashing tomorrow to be done.
I always am a bit optimistic at the start of each quarter, and I hope for this quarter, that optimism carries on through the entire 10 weeks.
Plus! I need to rid of my late sleeping habits. It's taking a toll on my body! (and face, booo)

Found these jeans pretty interesting yet creepy at the same time? Looks like the left butt cheek is made of studs!I wish I took more pictures so I don't have to rely on blogs that post pretty pictures and ffffound.com to embellish my site ):
Well! I am out of things to say. So! This is goodBye! Until next time!
