Wednesday, February 04, 2009

And the beat goes on

I am currently sitting in the downstairs kitchen while me, June, Jenn, Janice, Robert, and Mark are feasting. Yes, it is 1:36 AM and we do not care! I apologize for neglecting you for the past 2(?) days. However, not much has happened in that duration of time. Mm yesterday skipped my black studies class as predicted. Went to 4PM discussion. AISSSSH midterm next week and it's going to be an essay. I VANT TO CRY! then writing kakaka got my paper back. B! surprisingly, since I finished that paper 30 minutes before I had to go to class to turn it in.

As for today, which was quite eventful, I should be saying I had a bad day, but I had fun? Hahaha! Well, me and Jenn went to Dance. We were only 10 minutes late! Watched a video blahblah went to lunch with Jessica. Me and Jenn migrated to Girvetz for Geology. Slept again until I woke up and heard the professor say "Communism has made a major contribution to Evolution." HAA! Well, something along the lines of that. Jenn, June, Janice, and me went back to campus to eat dinner with the girls Joyce, Jessica, and Michelle. BUT! Before that, I did something that really defined me as a complete DUMBASS. As we were trying to find a parking spot, I mistook the PEDESTRIAN lane as a parking spot so I tried to fit in since my car is tiny (minicoop). I HIT A PARKED JEEP. WOW MOM. I FAIL. Now there's this HUGE black streak on my bumper. But it's all good in the neighborhood 'cause it's only the paint so it can come off. Then, we had the most difficult time settling in the library. Finally found our spot in the RBR.

LET ME TELL YOU: if you seek silence and a good place to study, THEN DON'T GO TO THE RBR ALRIGHTY? It's not a formal study lounge so there's bound to be talking and occasional laughing/giggling. So don't sit there whispering shit like fucking mice, bitches. I appreciate the people who actually step up and speak up. I give them credit for it. So man the fuck up and SAY SOMETHING if you don't like what you're hearing orite?

Good night. I really need to set my sleeping schedule straight. Great, midterms are coming up. Ohhh myyyy.