Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nocturrrrrnal

So...
I attempted to turn off my internet so that I can focus on my paper, but I decided 30 minutes ago that it wouldn't hurt if I turned it back on. Little did I know. That was 30 minutes ago and now I've ended up here writing this blog. BUT! my cough has seemed to go away for that 30 minutes. ODDD. Well, I said I would try my hardest to keep up on blogging but I really don't know what to blog about. I mean all I do everyday is eat sleep eat class eat sleep-in-class EAT sleep. Except a little over an hour ago the fire alarm went off. SERIOUSSSSSLy people in the north tower really gots to stop microwaving funky stuff! (someone microwaved a banana last time?) yea and while me jenn june and janice were waiting to microwave our easy mac's the girls in front spent 5 minutes EACH on cup-o-noodles. COME ON! And while we were sitting outside on the bench in front of the pool and that girl bums off june EVEN after her friend goes "but you already have a pack." GREEDY she probably saw our pink dreams and wanted one too but no nuh uh none for you missy. And then she blatantly pulls out another from her pocket. WOW. Okay, I really need to continue writing about Albert Einstein and Bertrand Russell now. GOOD NIGHTS! or MORNINGS!

P.S. MR. HOWARDPENGHAILI, I dearly miss you. You're probably twitching away as you sleep and I wish I were in those skinnyass arms as you twitch but it's all good. COME FRIDAYY