but this answer is definitely not the one that I want.
Referring to the previous post, the water bubbles was a false alarm. Went to the radiologist and results shows it's excess fatty tissue, most possibly Lipoma (whatever that is). The doctor suggested I get rid of it immediately (not that it poses any form of danger to my health) but it is quite unattractive! The solution to my chin unevenness would be to undergo surgery... but my parents are not satisfied because they're afraid of the surgery leaving scars. LUCKILY, there is an alternative procedure! I would be able to get rid of the Lipoma without slicing open my chin! How (you may ask)? WELL! I receive this shot to my chin and the shot will contain magic that will allow my body to naturally process whatevers to slowly turn the fatty tissue to fluid and KABOOM! it disappears. Fabulous, right? It exists, it really does. Trust.
HOWEVER, I hate shots. I cried the last time I got shots... and that was last year.
Enough of the boring rant about the maintenance of my beauty. One thing I did not complete this summer was go to the beach (surprising right? since I live ridiculously near a gazillion beaches) and purchase a romper.


I will return tomorrow. With pictures. Lots of them. Promise.
HOWEVER, I hate shots. I cried the last time I got shots... and that was last year.
Enough of the boring rant about the maintenance of my beauty. One thing I did not complete this summer was go to the beach (surprising right? since I live ridiculously near a gazillion beaches) and purchase a romper.


I will return tomorrow. With pictures. Lots of them. Promise.