It's my third day in SB and I hate to admit it....
but I love it!!!!!!!
I honestly did not expect this whole experience to be like this. I mean it was emotional when I had to bid the farewell to my parents, but I'm going to see them in 2 weeks! It's not as bad as when I didn't see my mom for 4 months at a time when she went back to Taiwan. But I guess this is different since my departing to college is the first mark of my growing up. As lame as that sounds, but it's true. This is REALLY when my life begins. But I'm glad I had the chance to develop independence during the time periods when my mom was in TW so this whole "on your own" thing is no biggie! no sweat!
I don't have pictures yet, but I've got to share pictures of my dorm and SB. IT'S BEWTEEFULL! I love my room! Although my residence hall is the only one without ocean view, but I've got the pool view! Haha and I've got this huge palm tree outside my window to bring in the breeze! Haha I think this is the longest I've stayed in my dorm for the past 3 days. Majority of my time is spent exploring the campus (BIKING!) and in IV... HAHA!
EEK Enough of the going on and on about SB. I'll be back! HOPEFULLY soon!
but I love it!!!!!!!
I honestly did not expect this whole experience to be like this. I mean it was emotional when I had to bid the farewell to my parents, but I'm going to see them in 2 weeks! It's not as bad as when I didn't see my mom for 4 months at a time when she went back to Taiwan. But I guess this is different since my departing to college is the first mark of my growing up. As lame as that sounds, but it's true. This is REALLY when my life begins. But I'm glad I had the chance to develop independence during the time periods when my mom was in TW so this whole "on your own" thing is no biggie! no sweat!
I don't have pictures yet, but I've got to share pictures of my dorm and SB. IT'S BEWTEEFULL! I love my room! Although my residence hall is the only one without ocean view, but I've got the pool view! Haha and I've got this huge palm tree outside my window to bring in the breeze! Haha I think this is the longest I've stayed in my dorm for the past 3 days. Majority of my time is spent exploring the campus (BIKING!) and in IV... HAHA!
EEK Enough of the going on and on about SB. I'll be back! HOPEFULLY soon!